You might like to plan your own quad bike safari tour for:
- a group booking – family / friends;
- a group booking – special considerations such as a group of seniors – we’ve had some great safaris with groups like this;
- a person with a disability who wants to be part of the group, or a number of people with similar needs;
- a group with more experienced quad bike riders (please note that full instructions are given for each safari, even for riders who state that they are experienced);
- a group who want to organise their own tour, including the length, e.g. a longer day.
We have taken outpeople with physical or mental impairments. For example, it is possible for a person with paraplegia to control a quad bike as there are no foot controls. However, strength to sit upright and arm strength to manoeuvre a relatively heavy machine is needed.
We are happy for people who want to have a go, to make an arrangement with us to try before they make a booking. We will do all we can to help. Don’t hesitate to call us to discuss your own circumstances in detail.
All participants on our tours, including children must complete, agree, and sign a Waiver of Liability.